I left him hone alone all day with this cake. This is what is left. I baked it last night. It is a tres leche cake type of yum… a fun way to have strawberry shortcake yum.. Not too shabby..
2 cups frozen sweetened strawberries
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, batter prepared as directed on package
Cool Whip for topping
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Spread strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with mini marshmallows.
Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marshmallows.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 to 50 minutes. Cool the cake and top with a layer of cool whip.
Store cake in the refrigerator. (away from my husband)
HINT HINT HINT KAREN HINT HINT HINT!!!!!!!!!!
- floregonia likes this
- gypsypete likes this
- caliplum likes this
- pnutbuttertits likes this
- falsepalindrome likes this
- wakeupyourwindows said: Always down for trying awesome easy dessert recipes. And adding marshmallows, hell yeah!
- wakeupyourwindows likes this
- fruitlissendeavor likes this
- novascotiatarheel said: It would not have lasted past breakfast with me…
- novascotiatarheel likes this
- artificiallycreepy said: You licked what was left, didn’t you? I know I would have.
- artificiallycreepy likes this
- fuckthefuckofffucker likes this
- bluegypsy likes this
- midengineoffroad likes this
- havenotwantnot likes this
- aroseblossoming likes this
- markv9 likes this
- justblamechris likes this
- iknowitsheresomewhere likes this
- macencheeze likes this
- stumblingroses said: I want this…and I want it now!
- deathbycex likes this
- stumblingroses likes this
- martini2go likes this
- riderz said: The next one will be safe at my house…
- jennuhhsaisquoi likes this
- kittybot likes this
- texasheathen likes this
- foxtrotheathen posted this